We hope you’re feeling comfortable, because this time we are covering women’s button-down shirts! Whether you’re a man or woman buttoned-down shirts is an essential piece to your wardrobe. Moreover we can wear then to all sorts of event from formal events to office or to any casual occasions. So it only appropriate we find some great dress shirt that fits us well while keeping it classy. So let’s get down with a button-down shirt! Shirts maybe wardrobe essential but when it comes to style, flare and versatility they are far from basic. It can be easily weaved into a Variety of looks. This timeless piece can be wear with skirts, jeans, pants or you can play mix match. Free Shipping!
Here are few cool ways you can style the button-down shirt:
- One way of going about is treat it as basic tee: if you are always on the go this approach may appropriate for you. Think skirts or jeans or pants with your shirt.
- If you like tucking: you like formal looks go for extra polish dress shirt and try paring with skirt and pants.
- Shirt with a skirt: with warmer days on horizon shirt + skirt should be on everyone radar. So tuck your shirt into a high-waisted midi length skirt for a sound look that can smoothly take from the desk to dinner.
- Layer on a cardigan: update a dress shirt by layering it under a cardigan or sweater for a contemporary outer layer that is perfect for spring and summer seasons. A look you can easily pull off for work or weekend.
- We can wear it under a dress: For a fast and retro work look, layer it with a sleeveless dress that will keep you light layered while being warm enough for chilly AC in the office.
- Wear it with cropped flares: combine with cropped skinny jeans or joggers.
- Also you can style with a vest or jacket: with a vest or lightweight jacket that has features as an open button up would be great layering option without the weight for summer or fall.
Now let us know how you would style your button up shirt? In the comments!